Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 2- A photo of something you ate today.


Yum! I love waffles! Of course, mine didn't look like this at 7 am this morning, but they sure were delicious. They were blueberry waffles with sugar free syrup on them(don't ask why I bought sugar free ;-)).

 So, on a side note, I started couponing about 1 1/2 months ago. I've loved doing it so far. The best part is clipping out all the coupons from the newspaper! I get so excited seeing what coupons I get in the mail. It's like Christmas for me. People laugh, but I absolutely love saving money. 2 weeks ago I made money buying cascade dishwasher cleaner! Now, how about that for a good deal! It does take some time and effort, but if that means I only spend $8.00 at the grocery store and not $50.00 then I'm down with it. I love how Adam totally supports me in my efforts, although he won't go to Walmart at midnight to get the great deals. :-) hehe

Up next: Day 3- Your Idea of the perfect first date(this will be interesting)

No comments:

Post a Comment