Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 3- Your idea of a perfect first date

I wish I could say I new what my idea of a perfect first date would be, but honestly I have no idea. I think a first date should be somewhere fun, where you can talk a lot, laugh a lot and have a great time. Going to a movie and dinner is not my idea of a perfect first date.

Hmm...somewhere not too cold but not too hot, nice breeze, good atmosphere, beautiful surroundings. Well this may sound SUPER pathetic, but maybe the perfect first date for me would be body boarding at the beaches in San Diego...or maybe I'm saying that cause that's what Adam and I did for our honeymoon and I had an absolute blast. We were able to get to know each other better. We laughed, had an amazing time, it was fun and we talked a lot(when I was getting gallons of nasty sea water in my mouth). The beaches in San Diego are absolutely beautiful(except for that one heavy set man in a speedo*gag*) and the weather was perfect.



Oh I wish I could be there right now! Soaking in the sun's rays, getting burned, feeling the sand between my toes...yeah, I'm ready to go back right now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment